Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Guide To The Fashion World

Hey, I'm Katie. I like to start big things off casually. What are we starting off you ask? Well, this is the mere beginning of STRUT. STRUT; Super Tiring Routine Use of Time. Just kidding! STRUT is my fashion guide, and unlike other blogs it allows you to observe all the styles of the world. Also, STRUT doesnt just imply that one item or look is what you have to wear. I believe in toying with my look and experimenting. I'm here with my blog to help the everyday people and the people of every social class find looks that are ATM friendly and don't look like you pulled them from a second-hand store. I know that feeling good about yourself is a really important factor in life and well-being, so why not feel good about yourself in a new pair of high-heels and a new pair of jeans? Welcome to the fashion world, and your connection to the fashion around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment